The TX1 condensing water heater combines tankless with a tank to deliver energy saving performance.
DURABLE HEAT EXCHANGER
?- Primary Heat Exchanger is constructed of Commercial-Grade Copper that is more resilient to erosion and is 25x better at heat transfer than stainless steel thus stabilizing outgoing water temperatures quicker.
- Secondary Heat Exchanger is made of Type 316L Stainless Steel to protect against corrosion
?- 199,000 Btu Input
- 96% thermal efficiency
- Natural Gas and Liquid Propane models
- ENERGY STAR Qualified
?- 185° Thermostat
- 4.1 GPM Pump
- Advanced electronic controls
- 160 psi working pressure
119 GALLON STORAGE TANK
?- Glass lined tank
- Multiple anodes protect the tank
- Front water inlet and top water outlet