Available in 80 to 100 Gallon Capacity
3-Year Limited Tank/ 1-Year Limited Parts Warranty*
All Heavy-Duty Commercial Gas units have a glass coated internally-lined tank fired at 1600°F. This provides a tough interior surface for storage tanks and maximum protection against the wearing effects of high-volume and high-temperature water.
- ?? Multiple Water Connections - Top, front, and back.
- ??Thermostat Control - Adjustable to temperatures up to 180°F. A recycling energy cut-off (ECO) control shuts off gas in the event of an overheating condition.
- ?? Electronic Thermister Sensor - Provides consistent water temperature control.
- ?? Electronic Intermittent Ignition - Eliminates standing pilot light for maximum energy efficiency.
- ?? Non-CFC Foam Insulation - Saves fuel by retarding heat loss.
- ?? Multiple Anode Rods - Provide cathodic protection for longer tank life through even distribution, for protection against corrosion of tank interior.
- ?? Cleanout Opening adequately sized for easy cleaning.
- ?? Design Certified By the Underwriter’s Laboratory in accordance with the latest addition of ANSI Z21.10.3 or CSA 4.3 for up to 180°F as an automatic storage heater. All models are certified at a maximum 160 PSI working pressure.
- ?? ASHRAE Standard 90.1b (Current Standard): Thermal efficiency and standby requirements are met or exceeded.
- ?? California (CEC) and New York energy requirements met or exceeded.
- ?? Low NOx complies with Texas and California SCAQMD 1146.2.
- ?? Available in ASME model.
- ?? Equipped with gas pressure regulator and pilot filter
- ?? Integral automatic gas shutoff system prevents excessive water temperature
- ?? CSA certified and ASME rated T&P relief valve
- ?? Maximum working pressure is 160 psi standard
- ?? Cathodic protection
- ?? Adjustable thermostat with a 120-180°F range.